HEALZ hecht belang aan de bescherming van persoonsgegevens. In dit privacystatement leggen wij uit hoe wij met informatie over een geïdentificeerde of identificeerbare natuurlijke persoon omgaan, zoals bedoeld in de Algemene verordening gegevensbescherming (AVG).
This privacy statement applies to the following categories of natural persons whose personal data we process:
- (potential) clients / visitors ;
- visitors to our website www.healz.guide and app;
- recipients of our newsletters at;
- participants in our meetings;
- all other persons who contact us or whose personal data we process.
- Processing of Personal Data
HEALZ processes personal data that:
- a person involved has provided personal information (during a meeting or conference), by telephone or digitally (via e-mail or web forms on the website), such as contact details and - depending on the nature of the occasion - other personal information;
- during a visit by a data subject to the website and app or while reading digital newsletters have been generated, such as the IP address, the surfing behaviour on the website and in the app (such as data about the first visit, previous visit and current visit, the pages viewed and the way in which the website is navigated) or the data subject opens a newsletter or commercial e-mail and on which parts of it the data subject clicks;
- zij heeft ontleend aan andere bronnen, waaronder zakelijke social media platformen als LinkedIn, openbare zakelijke websites, het handelsregister van de Kamer van Koophandel, het Kadaster, zoals ingevulde en benodigde contactgegevens en andere
- Purposes of processing
HEALZ processes personal data for the following purposes:
- drawing attention to, offering and marketing the HEALZ product n and the declaration for work performed;
- maintaining contact, by sending the newsletter, invitations to meetings and information requested by the data subject himself/herself;
- improving product and service information and carrying out targeted marketing campaigns in order to provide clients/target groups with relevant information, without involving special personal data or confidential data in the necessary combination and analysis of data and without creating individual client profiles;
- evaluating a meeting (such as a workshop or seminar) on the basis of evaluation forms completed by participants;
- improving the website www.healz.guide;
- maintaining user statistics. User statistics of the website provide information about the number of visitors, the duration of the visit, which parts of the website are viewed and the clicking behaviour. These are generic reports, which cannot be traced back to individual visitors;
- Legal basis
Healz processes personal data on the basis of the following legal grounds:
- consent of the data subject, which can be withdrawn at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing on the basis of the consent prior to withdrawal;
- performance of or with a view to concluding a contract;
- a legitimate interest, such as the use of contact details for inviting a meeting (such as a workshop or seminar) or sending the newsletter.
HEALZ may engage service providers (processors) for the processing of personal data that process personal data exclusively in accordance with HEALZ's instructions. HEALZ concludes a processing agreement with processors that meets the requirements of the General Data Protection Ordinance (AVG). HEALZ makes use of an automation system that manages and secures the IT environment.
- Sharing personal data with third parties
HEALZ shares personal data with third parties if this is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, as well as for commercial purposes.
- Transfers outside the EEA
In principle, HEALZ does not transfer personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Should this nevertheless be necessary, HEALZ will ensure that the transfer only takes place if the European Commission has indicated that the country in question offers an adequate level of protection or if there are adequate safeguards within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG).
- Retention of data
HEALZ does not retain personal data longer than necessary. In principle, HEALZ applies the following retention periods:
- (financial) administrative data: 5 years after the data has been recorded;
- visitors to the website and recipients of newsletters: one year after the last visit to the website or after unsubscribing from the newsletter, unless an objection is lodged earlier, in which case the data will be destroyed.
- Changes to privacy statement
HEALZ may change this privacy statement at any time. The changes will be published on the website. It is wise to consult this privacy statement regularly so that you are aware of any changes.
- Rights, questions and complaints
A data subject has the right to request HEALZ to inspect, rectify, delete, transfer, limit the processing and to object to the processing. A data subject can contact HEALZ about this by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. You can also do the same for questions or complaints about the way in which HEALZ processes personal data. We will try to resolve a complaint satisfactorily. If this does not work, you can contact the Personal Data Authority (AP). firstname.lastname@example.org. Dat kunt u ook doen bij vragen of klachten over de wijze waarop HEALZ persoonsgegevens verwerkt .Een klacht trachten wij naar tevredenheid op te lossen. Mocht dat niet lukken, dan kunt u zich wenden tot de Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens (AP).